Tuesday, October 30, 2012

So, I know I have rather been busy and deserted my blogging duties once agian but I have a plan...Yes me...I have a plan...lol...My first things in the morning after J goes to school and before D wakes up is get on here and blog my thoughts....Sounds good...Thats if I can stick to it...

So I was googleing (if that how you spell it)...lol..but anyways..I did this one and my other blog and I found that this blog and my other one is ranked top single mother blogs....wooohooo...Yay for me...Im rather stoked...but anyways...I hope people are reading and enjoying my ramblings but I wished if people are reading them, they might comment here and there just to let me know what they think....If they wish..

But, My plan is to do my own thing first thing in the morning from now on...you know after J leaves for school, shower, hair, makeup...Girlie stuff....To make myself feel good again...That way Im ready for whatever comes my way or if anyone stops by I dont look like an udder mess...lol...

But, Ive also decided to blog first thing in the morning, get my homework done, and then whatever errand need to get done can get done later in the day...lol..and then post later in the evening and this way its a recap of the day..So ya'll can here my for lack of a better word....any bitching of people that irritate me during the day...I was told by my doctor yesterday that "Normal people dont get irritated on a regular basis"??? Really??? Are you fricken kidding me???? So people that work, have kids, go to school or just have regular lifes and have bills dont get irritated??? Sounds fishy to me....I told him hes fricken out of his mind...lol...I guess I must really be nuts for thinking that...lol...

So Im off to do a bunch of errands, such as take the car to the vw dealership and get a rental car...and then I get to see my surgeon for xrays and to find out if my upper back and neck are screwed up and to find out why my L5-S1 vertebrae fused itself!! Have to get blood work done and also to find out about my carpal tunnel surgery and when or if Im gonna have that done...Yay me...I swear it never ends with me...

Well, until later
Later taterz,
Me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment