Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hey Ya'll...Good evening. Well, getting ready to start my next round of Christmas cookies...

  • Cherry-Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Brownie Cookies
  • Cut out Sugar Cookies
  • Fantasy Fudge...
  • More Spritz Cookies...Those go way too fast....lol
  • Peanut Butter Cookies- Both Crunchy and Reg. ones.
This is going to be round 3 for cookies, the first 2 rounds I did by hand, and it was a pain in the butt. My hands are so sore its not even funny. I have already made:
  • Spritz Cookies
  • Snickers Cookies
  • Andes Candies Cookies
  • Carrot Cake Cookies
Let me tell ya, I have learned some very important lessons just by making those few types of cookies and I hope these help others too...
  • Parchment paper is a very important thing to have in the kitchen when making cookies or anything when you make something that will stick and you have to stack things.
  • An Electric mixer is a MUST when making cookies...lol..
  • If you make stuffed cookies, just roll a ball and use a teaspoon and make a dimple in the cookie instead of stuffing the cookie, its faster and easier that way. lol
  • Triple or 4x's batch of spritz cookies is what you will end up making by the end of the season...lol..trust me..lol..(They are way too little and way too good and go way too fast, plus dad likes them way too much)
The last one is a bullet mainly for me to keep in common...lol..To explain that one a little, growing up, thinking back as far as I can remember, my mom each and every year would make Christmas cookies and Spritz cookies was her main cookie that she would make and it was one if not my dads favorite cookie. So as it was my mom would make like dozens and dozens of all kinds of cookies and deliver them to several different households all over the neighborhood on Christmas Day. It took me many years after she passed on to continue with the family tradition but I could never come close to being as great as my mom but I try to do my best. When she would make spritz cookies, she would actually dye some of the dough green and red for Christmas trees and other things. I don't have the patience to go that far but I do my best with everything else.

As I posted before about my new business venture, Its a slow go but I am still very much wanting to get it going...I just put it to the side while making cookies and my homework for right now. I  am trying to figure out how to juggle all these things at one time. Right now cookies are important at night. If you do read this blog and do want to check out ViSalus, Please do... 

http//Kellykufke.bodybyvi.com Trust me if your interested in becoming happier and healthier now and especially in the New Year  what better way then with the 90 Day Challenge. Its a wonderful program with great shakes, cookies and other life changing ways. You certainly wont be disappointed. Thousands and thousands of others have started their journey why not start yours today, I have already started mine. What better program have you heard, will pay you...Yes you heard me right...PAY you to loose weight...and pay you well...Come on now and make this your top New Years Resolution....And start it today!!!!

1 comment: