Friday, September 7, 2012

The beginning days of???

Well, If you wondering why I chose the title that I chose for my blog, it very simple. I am beginning to find Me again. You might also ask why I started this blog and that is quite simple too...an outlet for myself to express my thoughts and my daily struggles and just the fun things in life that I want everyone to know. In my world it is often times lonely and this is my way of feeling like I am not alone and everything is cheery and bright and Life is just wonderful, when in fact life really stinks for the day. This gives me the chance to drift away and forget all about my pain and my sadness and pretend that everything on earth is great and for me that is just what the (my) Doctor ordered (told). lol.. So I hope you all enjoy coming over to my side every so often, pull up a chair and enjoy the show...Lord, knows your all in for one heck of a bumpy ride!!!


~~~~Me~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment