Thursday, October 18, 2012

So, It seems like my days go every other day and I have a productive day. I dont know anymore but on the plus side I do feel good today but my back is a wreck and has been for the last week or so. It feels like I am carrying a sack of flour.

Went to a great meeting yesterday and met some great people. People that understand what I am going thru. Even tho my family understands, its still hard to really to completely understand what I go thru on a daily basis. So it was great to meet other people who do.

I made dinner the other night and it was AWESOME.....Messy to make but it was worth it in the end.

Today I accomplished the rest of my homework for the week...wooohooo!!!! So Im gonna get a head start on next week DQ's...Im totally proud of myself..

I reorganized my room and put a table in there so I can do my homework or paperwork or just writing in there when I need too!!! Away from people when I cant sleep...

Cleaned the kids room...man o man was it a mess...clothes, junk, garbage...and even food I found..What a mess!!!! I guess I have to remember when I was a kid...Minus the food part...I was cluttered when I was a kid...lolol...yep thats the word...

Then last night when i got home from my meeting...for starters the microwave went out...thought it was a fuse...so today went down to check it out...Nope not a fuse...2 freaken outlets...actually 4 outlets Dont work...so I have a cord across so I can use my microwave...

Its definately time to move...I need to move...I want to move....Lord help me and find me a nicer place....I can afford one...lolol

Well, dinner time...
Later taterz,
Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment