Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I feel great....Its been awhile!!!!

I feel great....I wish everyday could be like today...I am not sure what has gotten into me today but since 8 am this morning I have been going strong and I have accomplished so much today and it feels great. I am so proud of myself that I even made for the first time, Chicken and dumplings and it was absolutely amazing....YAY!!!! lol...I know tooting my own horn...hehe...

Well, lets see what have I done today....


  • Took the chicken out of the slow cooker and put it off to the side.
  • Feed and had daelynn out and about at 8 am.
  • Did the dishes and straightened up the kitchen.
  • Jumped on and checked my school stuff.
  • Made breakfast and ate (obviously).
  • Made daelynn her usual oatmeal at 10:30 am.
  • Jumped in the shower at 11 am.
  • Got ready for my ACE meeting.
  • Took the car into VW in Sheboygan.
  • Came home and finished making my Chicken and Dumplings.
  • Obviously Ate dinner...lol...
  • Did my Replys for school and my 2nd DQ post that was due Friday.
  • Now Im blogging to anyone reading...lol..


This is the old me, this one I am so needing to be again but only better. I am changing myself for many reasons because I have spent way too long feeling down and today I felt great...Made tons of calls I needed too and there are more things continueing to change, its a work in progress...

My little bug drank from a straw for the first time today at the dealership, it was so cute...she thought she was big shit....it was too cute...got pics and all...
Well, tommorro is another day filled with errands and meeting which I am so excited about and I will be sure to jump on and let everyone know how it all went...

Later taterz,
Me....


No comments:

Post a Comment