Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wooohoo....Today was awesome....Started my new endevour today...Mommy have a new part time job. Well, if you want to call it a part time job. I started Secret Shopping. It doesnt pay alot but it atleast gets me out of the house and I feel like someone other than just MOM...lol. For those of you that can understand that. I have a few other ones going at the same time but this certain one gets me out of the house and I feel important. LOL... Now comes the fun part the real work of the job.

I also have to sit down and read 2 chapters from my sociology class, that by the way Im so stoked about. I know sounds weird but Im so excited to be in this class. Probably because I want to go to school to be a social worker... When I get to transfer to the campus based school, jan..hint hint..I will be so happy. Can ya tell, can ya tell. I will be both MOM and Me again.

Hmmm...Im in such an awesome mood right now, wonder what my horoscope says??? Dont know if I should jinx myself right now and read it. lol.

Well, Im also quite frankly getting irritated at my dear post man. Im not sure if he/she realizes I live where I live because I am not getting my mail. The neighbor next door gets my mail and then he is nice enough to bring it down to me. How sweet is that.


So Im thinking that I am gonna post a note on my mailbox something like this:


Dear Mr. POSTMAN:

YES I LIVE HERE AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY MAIL, PLEASE CAN I HAVE IT AND NOT THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR ANYMORE????
MUCH APPRECIATION......

So, does that sound good???

Well, off to a head start on my studies...
Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment