Thursday, April 25, 2013

An awesome deal for busy mom's and stay at home mom's!!!


Attention!! Attention!! Have I got something for everyone!!

 A great tool to transition from a carefree  summer into a rigorous school schedule!

Your probably thinking I lost my mind, but you have to check this out...

So I'll explain!!!

Well, I was checking my email earlier and came across and email that led me to a pinterest ad that then led me to an organizing your blogger binder, but wait it gets better!!! 

What I am talking about is this...for anyone that has children this is definitely for you!! Are you the type of person that is always looking to find new ways to organize yourself in some way?? To better your children's school experience?? Or even better, to better your home environment?? Well look no further..I came across this awesome website today that is lead by the name of Susan Heid. Her blog http://www.theconfidentmom.com/ is all about empowering moms, strengthening families, and embracing gods design but that is not what this is all about..
What I am talking about is that she is offering this awesome deal and its called the Back 2 School Survival Guide. 
It is an 80 page e-book packed solid with all kinds of guides and calendars and such that any mother would want for a very low price of $14.00.

Unbelievably price, Can you believe it??

It comes as a PDF file and it offers everything you can imagine for the on the go mom or even the busy stay at home mom too!!

Some of the things you can expect to find in the very easy downloadable PDF file is:

- a student planner.
- a master family planner.
- a ton of check lists.
- student information sheets.
- grocery planners.
- family meeting agenda.
- classmate contact sheet.
- important dates at-a-glance sheet.

Now, there's even fun things included like:
- lunchbox notes, jokes, and quotes.
- family fun worksheets.
- countdown mazes for the kids.

Now, according to The confident mom website, when you go and purchase the Back 2 School survival calendar guide, you must print or save the file within 48 hours or purchasing the product. 

Getting back to the point at hand.. The confident mom says, The guide will help you with the following:
~will put your child's back-to-schools anxieties to rest!!
~help with putting homework hassles to rest!!
~If you have little one, this will prepare for the "Big K".
~this is my favorite..provide guidance to help your child deal with bullies!!
~keep you child safe with using the internet!!

Now, there are so many more things that I didn't even cover..that she covers on her website...

By far this is the best ebook out there!!

So come on folks..What are you waiting for??? 


and order your ebook today...There's no better time than now to order it and never a better price than $14.00

Note:Please be aware, I am an affiliate of the guide,which simply means, I do receive a small % of the sales on each order by each person. but also believe I completely believe in this product. Very few products I am an affiliate for and this is family awesomeness!!!

“Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” —Garrison Keillor





No comments:

Post a Comment