Sunday, December 2, 2012

Well, Yes I know its been awhile since last I posted or blogged or just simply left a note here and there but I've a busy gal!! Yep me...busy...New endeavors getting underway....Well, I have decided to turn this into a new mind frame...Yep the blog has been shifted not only into a New Me blog, but a very new and improved or getting there blog...Okay so it is kind of confusing but you will catch on soon enough....



I have started a new business...Yes, me...So would anyone like to hear more about it. I am actually as we speak losing weight and getting paid for it. Well, there is also another very interesting part of it, I want anyone who reads this to learn how to do it as well. It is filled with yummy things and great advances. The best part, everyone is doing it...Well, okay so a lot of people are doing it...I just need to get the word out around here for people to do it from me!!!! Come on people, don't you want to feel healthy and revived? Then check me out at my Facebook page...http://facebook.com/careermommawithvi or http://kellykufke.bodybyvi.com. Its the 90 day challenge...come on what better way to ring in the new year than a new body, a new mind set and some cash in your pocket...Doesn't that all sound awesome...It did for me and when I sat down and really looked into this, it hit me hard and it felt real to me. Something I could talk about and do at the same time and LOVE doing at the same time....Come on now, what about ya'll.....

Other than that...I am doing great. Getting ready for my new class, math110. Rather nervous but confident I am going to get through the material not sure how well but I have a new attitude and a new outlook on life and a whole new energy on what is important and what...ya know what really isn't all that important anymore...It is crazy how one thing can make you sit down and evaluate the things you have in your life and the things going on in your life.

Later taterz,
Me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment