Saturday, September 8, 2012

Well, today was a bright and cheery day, I had a very productive day I must say. I went and got my brakes done. Yay!! They were terrible to say the least. 

More than I has planned on paying but hey what are ya gonna do??? Was up early with the baby today, she was upset that I was having breakfast without her so, needless to say....Mom, didn't get much of her breakfast and then when lunch time came....Can ya guess...Yep...Not much there either. But hey its okay cause I would rather see her eating than being one of those picky little kids that wont eat anything at all. 

It bothers me to see that or when a mom just goes and allows a child to decide what they are going to eat when they cant even decide what clothes they are going to wear for the day...I mean come on parents wake up...You are the boss...

Just like I knew this one mom that never made her child eat much of anything but cereal because she claimed he didn't like anything else. Well, hmmm lets see have you tried to make him sit down and eat anything else...Well, I can honestly say for the few months I knew of..The big answer was NOPE!!! Okay so enough of my Ranting for the day...lol..I think its time I got off this big square thing they call a computer that I have been on all day working on my blogs, trying to get them tweaked here and there...Still everything is a work in progress they say!!! So until we meet again all you cyber peeps...


~~~~Me~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment